3 Ingredient Easy Peasy Chocolate Fudge- Rakshabandhan Special2 minute
By Vaishnavi Srivastava
If there’s one thing that can lift up your mood anytime and every time, that’s CHOCOLATE! Yes, this stands true for almost all of us!
Why not use this super amazing product and make something even sweeter, creamier, and tastier out of it? Yes, you guessed it right! We are gonna make chocolate fudge and that too with only 3 ingredients!!
Crazy, isn’t it?
But, you know what! Enough of blabbering now, let’s quickly see the recipe of this heavenly dessert that will definitely take you to the 7th heaven!
Preparation time- 15 minutes
- Dark chocolate
- Condensed milk
- First, we need to chop the dark chocolate into small pieces to melt it.
- Using the double boiler method, melt the chocolate well.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add around 1 tablespoon of butter to it to make your chocolate creamier and shinier.
- Add 400g of condensed milk and mix the ingredients well.
- Once you are done mixing them well and you have a nice mixture free of lumps, turn off the flame.
- You can then take steel or any other utensil you prefer and put aluminum foil or parchment paper in it.
- Brush the entire foil with melted butter.
- And add the mixture to it and tap three-four times to make sure there is no air trapped between the layers.
- You can garnish your mixture with dry fruits, seeds, or berries as per your choice.
- Now, refrigerate the mix overnight and cut them into pieces the next day.
And that’s it!
There you have your yummiest chocolate fudge ever that just took 3 ingredients & 15 minutes to make!
Enjoy the tasty chocolate melting in your mouth and let us know how it turned out for you!
Take a look at this to learn the process easily!