5 Best Moisturizers For All Skin Types6 minute
The best skincare products might seem hard to find, especially when you have oily, dry, or any other types of skin. But one thing is for sure, the market is loaded with some amazing moisturizers. Just to ease up your work, we have a list of the best moisturizers for all skin types.
Before starting with the list, answer me this...
How often do you just wash your face and go out in a polluted environment? Many would say “I don’t” but the truth is, many of us do. So, what do we need? We need a CTM skincare routine.
What do I mean by that? CTM is Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing.
Cleansing and toning are all about getting rid of dirt and oil on the skin. However, when it comes to moisturizing, it helps your skin to hydrate and gain all the nutrients it needs.
Now, enough bragging. Let’s see what all we have as our 5 best Moisturisers for all skin types.
1. Biotique Morning Nectar
Let’s start with a brand that changed the lives of many users. Biotique's Morning Nectar skin moisturizer is something you can always keep in your go-to bag or even use at home. This moisturizer has all the properties your skin needs that come from honey, wheatgerm, and seaweed.
This moisturizer is a non-comedogenic one. What do I mean by that? Well! This feature is what makes it suitable to keep your skin healthy for a long time. It prevents pores from opening and cleanses them with tender care. Besides, it doesn’t block pores, so, if you are dealing with pimple issues, you’ll love it for sure.
Biotique is renowned for many self-care products + this not-so-watery & not-too-thick moisturizer is outstanding. Once you apply it on your skin, you will notice how easily it blends with it. However, it may not show its effects that easily, but with time, your skin will feel the change.
What all features you want to know? Here are some:
- Says morning but works wonders at night as well.
- Goes for all genders.
- Best for smooth, hydrated, and fresh skin.
- Made with 100% botanical qualities.
- Reduces radiants in the skin.
- Prevents aging and keeps the skin tight and soft.
- It costs around Rs. 300.
2. Plum Green Tea renewed clarity night gel
I know you would say this one is the night gel. But trust me, ladies, Plum Green Tea Night gel shows no disappointments even if you use it in the daytime. If you are tired of that greasy, and humid effect of a moisturizer, this one is pretty good news.
As this one is a 100% vegan gel, you will feel that gluey effect it gives you. But, give it a few minutes because once it sets on your skin, you won’t feel a thing about it.
Besides, for those who put on makeup almost every day, this one works as a remarkable base for your makeup. It prevents any residue of your makeup layers when you remove it at the end of the day.
This is one of the best face moisturizers with lightweight and antioxidant properties that leave no marks behind. What else? This Plum water-based Moisturizer is best for:
- Acne-prone skin.
- Oily skin
- Skin hydration,
- And obviously suits all skin types.
- You can have it for just Rs. 575.
3. Fabindia Daily Moisturising cream
When we talk about Fabindia, a clothing store is what comes to our mind. However, do you know they have amazing cosmetic and skincare products as well? Well! Yes, that’s true. So, here we are with FabIndia Daily Moisturizing Cream which has everything you are looking for in your best day cream.
This one is great for all skin types, especially the ones with extreme sensitivity. Why is that? Because of many reasons. But here is one that I liked the most. This moisturizer is almost fragrant-free. It means there is no added perfume or smell which somehow eliminates the use of unwanted chemicals.
This Daily moisturizer is very VERY hydrating and doesn’t give you that greasy look either. It is not just a fabulous moisturizer for the face but works great as a body cream as well.
Here are its other features:
- Fabindia daily cream is rich in vitamin-E
- Absolutely natural ingredients, no chemicals.
- Mild and easy to spread on the skin.
- This one lasts for 36 months, 3 whole years.
- You just need to pay Rs 360 to get this magic solution.
4. Pond’s super Light gel Moisturizer
Ponds is generally renowned for its cheap prices and yes, this is one of the reasons why I have included its Super Light Get Moisturizer in this list. Now, putting some light on its specifications, this one is rich in hyaluronic acid that goes best with all skin types. No matter if it’s oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, or someone who has pimples and acne.
This super-light gel is non-comedogenic that works best for acne-prone skin. Moreover, its richness in vitamin E is what makes it suitable for sensitive skin. So, you can use it not just on your face but on your entire body without any doubt.
Here are some features to help you make the best decision:
- It locks moisture in your skin for the entire day.
- One of the best moisturizers with SPF that protects from UV rays.
- Non-greasy texture.
- Suits best for all seasons
- It will cost around Rs 300. (Amazing. right?)
5. Nivea Soft Aloe Hydration moisturizer
Last but not least, we have this awesome Nivea moisturizer that is rich in aloe-vera properties. Wanna know a good thing about aloe vera extract? It makes your skin hydrated and moist without giving that oily feel. Moreover, this aloe vera moisturizer absorbs nicely in to your skin.
This aloe hydration moisturizer is pretty handy and comes with a pump if you buy the bigger bottle. Wanna know a great thing? This one works for long hours, stays put for the entire day, and does not cost too much. Yes, this is super reasonable and costs less than 500 bucks.
There is aqua, glycerin, and aloe vera leaf juice that gives your skin real hydration. What all features does it have?
- This is more of a summer lotion
- Fast absorbing quality
- Keeps you feeling fresh for long hours
- Contains deep moisture serum
- All ingredients used are perfect for all skin types.
- You can purchase it at Rs 425.
As this blog comes to an end, let me just give you a quick tip on how you must use your moisturizer. So, here are some useful moisturizing tips:
- Those of you who have normal or combination skin, you must wash your face with a face wash twice a day and use moisturizer right after the wash.
- If you are a dry-skin person, you must wash your face once and apply the moisturizer 3 times a day.
- Moving on, skincare for oily skin must include moisturizer at least once a day.
- Don’t forget your hands as these are the most ignored parts. You must wash your hands about thrice a day and keep them moist to stay toned and prevent rough skin.
Now that you have a list of the top 5 moisturizers for all skin types, it is best to go and get that to start your skincare routine right away. There can be many reasons behind understanding your skin type. However, if many people are using the same moisturizer, these are the best ones. So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab one right now.
Moreover, if you have your favorite type of moisturizer, do leave a comment about that.