Easy Paneer Corn Bhurji2 minute
By Ruchi Sharma
There is hardly any person who doesn’t love Paneer! Those soft cottage cheese dishes are something that we definitely order when we go out to any North Indian restaurants. Not only that, paneer dishes are a huge hit at all North Indian weddings and functions too! But moving away from the traditional gravy paneer dishes or Chinese paneer dishes, we ventured into the bhurji zone that too with a twist! We got a super unique tasty take on traditional paneer bhurji- that’s paneer corn bhurji. Loaded with goodness of both worlds of cottage cheese and corn, this is a super easy and scrumptious recipe. So, without further ado here’s presenting Paneer Corn Bhurji!!!!!
Cooking Time: 8-10 Minutes
Cottage Cheese (Paneer)- 200 Gms
Onion (Medium Size)- 1
Corn Kernels- 100 Gms
Green Chilly- 2
Ghee/ Oil- 1 Tablespoon
Red Chilli Powder- ½ Teaspoon
Garam Masala- ¼ Teaspoon
Coriander Powder- ½ Teaspoon
Turmeric Powder (Haldi)- ¼ Teaspoon
Kasoori Methi (crushed)- ¼ Teaspoon
Salt to taste
1. Chop onion and green chillies in small pieces.
2. Put a pan on stove, add the ghee.
3. Once the ghee becomes warm, add the onions and green chillies and saute them till the onions become translucent.
4. Now add the corn kernels and saute it for one minute on medium flame.
5. Crumble the paneer.
6. Add the crumbled paneer to the pan and mix everything well and saute it for two minutes.
7. Finally, add all the spices (except kasoori methi) and mix everything well.
8. Cook on medium flame for 1-2 minutes so that paneer absorbs the spice flavours.
9. Put off the flame and add kasoori methi for enhancing the flavour.
Your super yummy paneer corn bhurji is ready! This is one super versatile recipe that you can enjoy with bread, roti or even kulcha. We hope you enjoy this variety of cottage cheese as well. Do try it and let us know your views in the comment section below. You can also tag us on Instagram at #girlsbuzzindia.