Kurkure Masala Krunch For A Super Quick Munchie!1 minute
Kurkure is everyone’s favorite and what else could be better than adding a little bit of Indian flavor to it? Yes, you heard it right! We are gonna make a super fun and quick snack to munch on that’s full of flavors and tang. What’s more? You can make this fun munchie in just 5-10 minutes!
Also, if you want to check out more such super quick snacks recipe, then click here!
Here we go!
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 packet Kurkure
- ½ lemon
- Start off by finely chopping the onion and tomatoes
- Add in the finely chopped vegetables in Kurkure
- Add in the chaat masala and red chilli powder
- Squeeze the lemon juice
- Now thoroughly mix the entire thing by shaking it well
Your delicious and super crunchy and masale daar Kurkure with an Indian touch is ready!
Do try this super quick and easy out and let us know how did you like it!