What’s Buzzing This Week?2 minute
1. 11-year-old Indian-Amecian girl named Natasha Peri secures a place in the list of the ‘brightest students in the world’ by a top-notch US university.
2. Hubbard becomes the first-ever trans woman to create history by competing in Weightlifting at the Tokyo Olympics.
3. The Union Government is planning to set up centres for the protection of women and children in crisis Internationally, said Smriti Irani.
4. Another proud moment for India as Sindhu wins Bronze and becomes 1st Indian woman with 2 Olympic medals.
5. Nykaa becomes the first-ever woman led unicorn to step into public markets by launching an IPO.
6. Rate of women employment drops drastically to 16.1% amidst COVOID-19.
7. 5 advisories sent to states by the Government commanding to increase the percentage of women in police to 33%.
8. Indian women hockey team to fight for bronze after losing the semifinal to Argentina.