Go To Forum

'Complete It to Win It'- Forum Contest | June 2022 Creative Contest

Girls Buzz
Girls Buzz

Asked on June 1, 2022 | 17 Responses

Our Discussion Forum Contests were being missed by everyone and after receiving so many requests, we are back with yet another contest! So once again time to put on your thinking cap and let the magic of your creativity flow! We got an amazing PRIZE for you and for standing a chance to win it, all you need to do is complete this sentence (Entries will be accepted only if you post them on Forum in this post here).

If a Genie grants me a wish, I will................................

[image]
GIF Source: Giphy

PRIZE: Amazon Voucher Worth Rs. 1000/-

Last Date to Submit Entries: 30 June 2022

Here are the RULES:
1. You need to comment your answer in this thread, entries anywhere else will not be considered. (For commenting in this thread, just login to the forum through Google or any other Email ID) 
2. Multiple entries from same ID are allowed.
3. There is no word limit for the entries.
4. It is a free competition & open only for women residing in India.
5. The decision of the Girls Buzz Team will be final regarding the winner.

Result will be declared on this thread as well as on story of our Instagram handle on 7th July 2022.

And now all you need is to let your creative thoughts take over! 

P.S.- We consider our audience reviews too, so the entries with good number of likes are given weightage!

Did you participate in our writing contest too? Here are the details.

#contest

silpadas34
silpadas34

Answered on June 5, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a Genie grants me a wish, I will ask him to make the world peaceful by ending the sufferings/problems of the world.

Gayatri
Gayatri

Answered on June 6, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a Genie grants me a wish, I would want to be strong and healthy, as do the people on this planet.
As a nutritionist, I understand the significance of maintaining physical and mental wellness. When you're sick or have a disease, your physical health suffers, but your mental health suffers as well, and you can't focus on anything, whether it's academics, sports, work, or social activities, among other things. As a result, staying healthy is crucial.

shanu1920
shanu1920

Answered on June 9, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a Genie grants me a wish, Show everyone the way to fulfill their dreams and give them the courage to fulfill them. Everyone should always support each other whether it is happiness or sorrow.

umaimamalbary13
umaimamalbary13

Answered on June 13, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a genie grants me a wish, I would ask for 8 billion wishes and use those to give everybody in the world a wish! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

artiattri82
artiattri82

Answered on June 20, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a genie grants me a wish, then I want him to give me such strength to face any challenge and I want to be a strong women to protect my family from every problem, I want to give them everything they want, everything they need after all there is no end of worries of a mother.

Girls Buzz
Girls Buzz

Answered on June 30, 2022 | 0 Likes

We are super excited as there are some amazing responses we got for this fantastic contest from all our awesome friends!
Hurry last few hours before the competition ends. We can't wait to announce the winner soon. See you on 7th July with the lucky (and super creative!) winner's name! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

18.debasmita
18.debasmita

Answered on June 20, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a genie grant me a wish, I want to be enough efficient to fulfill all the wishes of my loved ones 

sooryanshi
sooryanshi

if a Genie grants me a wish, my wish will be to stop the Russia- Ukraine war.

angelinalaffrey
angelinalaffrey

Answered on June 7, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a Genie grants me a wish, I will wish for people in the world to be more empathetic towards their fellow human beings and life. I wish that people would not inflict any sort of cruelty on each other. Competition exists in the world and there will always be people who want to be better than others and perhaps the best, but in the process I wish that everyone gets a fair game in life.

jiyeahno
jiyeahno

Answered on June 11, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a Genie grants me a wish, I would ask them to send me back a few years ago temporarily, just so I can hug my younger self and let her know that I will always be proud of her and love her so very dearly, no matter what happens. 

khushi14january
khushi14january

Answered on June 14, 2022 | 0 Likes

I will go in the past or take back my father from heaven because he is no more. I lost him 10 years ago, so just want him with me๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•

Girls Buzz
Girls Buzz

Answered on July 11, 2022 | 0 Likes

Winner Announcement Alert! Check it here!!!

Gayatri
Gayatri

If a Genie grants me a wish, I'd like the ability to acquire any skill and knowledge in the world twice as fast as I can now.

As someone who comes from a middle-class household, I've always wished for some luxuries. But as I grew older, I discovered that things don't always come as simply as they appear. To reach your goals, you must work hard, be persistent, and patient. Most importantly, in order to better your work, you must possess certain skills. Then I understand that I should be more of focusing on growing my skills rather than solely on money because money will come someday, but what matters is the satisfaction of accomplishing something in life on my own.
Parul Bhandari
Parul Bhandari

Answered on June 8, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a Genie grants me a wish, I will ask him to remove poverty of the poor as it is not their fault for being poor, give justice to the victims in the courts who are facing hardships everyday because of the faults of others, cure patients in the hospitals suffering from life-threatening diseases and give life-lessons to bad people as that would make the world a better place to live for everyone. 

Rupalshresth
Rupalshresth

Answered on June 12, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a Genie grants me a Wish, I would like to fulfill Genie's wish๐Ÿ˜Š.
Hoping after then my all wishes get fulfill soon.๐Ÿค—

khushi14january
khushi14january

Answered on June 14, 2022 | 0 Likes

I will gift my mother a gold chain because we are not able to afford a good and real gold chain โ›“๏ธ. She always wishes for a gold chain! Wish genie will help me๐Ÿ’•

chaithujanulasu
chaithujanulasu

Answered on June 27, 2022 | 0 Likes

If a genie grants me a wish , then my wish would be to end patriarchy .

image description