Go To Forum

#Women'sDay2022- Which woman inspires you the most?

Girls Buzz
Girls Buzz

Asked on March 4, 2022 | 4 Responses

Hi friends,

There is One SPECIAL woman in our life who has been our source of inspiration. It could be anyone from family or anyone you know or maybe a huge celebrity or someone who left a deep impact on your life. So, this women's day let's remember that one woman who changed your whole outlook towards life. We would love to know who it is, also it would be great, if you could share how she impacted your life! 

P.S.-We hope you are having a lovely time enjoying every bit of the week long celebration we have curated especially for each one of you for this International Women's Day! Also, don't forget to send in your entries for the special 'Blog Writing Contest' soon.

#womensday #breakthebias

Sofia Chand
Sofia Chand

Answered on March 8, 2022 | 0 Likes

So besides my Mom, who I have seen endure so much in her life and still come through, I would say Sudha Moorty. She is such an amazing woman, her story is so inspiring. She breaks all the so-called standards of how one shud dress, live, behave and just focuses on being a decent person. Really admire the way she has handled herself and her life. If I manage to be even 10% like her in my life, I would be satisfied.

swietyarora24
swietyarora24

Answered on March 10, 2022 | 0 Likes

Well. Each and every woman is an inspiration in one way or the other and I get inspired by all of them whenever I get to know about their stories. Recently I was reading an article of Daulat Bi Khan, an acid attack survivor herself, she has launched a foundation to help others like her and is now fighting to ensure they get medical treatment, counselling and education. She speaks to All Indians Matter about her battle with pain, trauma and the fight for justice she undertook for herself and other survivors. 

umaimamalbary13
umaimamalbary13

Answered on March 10, 2022 | 0 Likes

I keep coming back to only 1 answer in my mind every time I read this question anywhere: My mom. My superwoman. She inspires me the most along with my 3 masis (aunts). Can't think of one thing that my mom doesn't know how to do! 

chhavs
chhavs

Answered on June 28, 2022 | 0 Likes

Sudha Murthy

image description