Go To Forum

Chance to Win Nykaa Voucher Worth Rs. 1000 | Girls Buzz MILI Contest

Girls Buzz
Girls Buzz

Asked on Feb. 3, 2023 | 7 Responses

Hi Friends,

We all love gifts! Be it Birthdays, Anniversaries or even Valentine's Day, but sometimes things aren't in your favour as what you gift is not liked by that person! Bringing back the very popular MILI contest, here's a chance for you to win a Nykaa Voucher of Rs. 1,000.... Here's a snippet from MILI's life and she seems pretty unhappy with what her husband gifted her.

What did Mili say after seeing the gift?

Now all you need to do is fill the empty thought bubble and GUESS what Mili said to her husband?

Get your creativity levels soaring! Most unique and out of the box answer wins the attractive Nykaa voucher!

PRIZE: Nykaa Voucher Worth Rs. 1000/-.
Last Date to Submit Entries: 1st March 2023

Here are the RULES:
1. You need to comment your answer in this thread, entries anywhere else will not be considered. (For commenting in this thread, just login to the forum through Google or any other Email ID) 
2. Multiple entries from same ID are allowed.
3. The decision of the Girls Buzz Team will be final regarding the winner.

Result will be declared on this thread as well as on story of our Instagram handle on 6th March 2023.

Time to pen down your creativity!

Yuman04
Yuman04

Answered on Feb. 6, 2023 | 1 Like

This is not the gift I was expecting to receive

Yuman04
Yuman04

Answered on Feb. 6, 2023 | 1 Like

I shall gift it to the neighbour's dog. I highly doubt whether He will like it. 

Kishore
Kishore

Answered on Feb. 17, 2023 | 0 Likes

Urrrgggg, iPhone14? You know I am an Android person right? Hey wait, did you again buy me a gift that YOU want to use?

chhavs29
chhavs29

Answered on Feb. 20, 2023 | 0 Likes

My dress size is not XL, Adi! You don't know this much even after so many years of marriage!!

Girls Buzz
Girls Buzz

Answered on Feb. 22, 2023 | -1 Likes

Last date to participate extended!!! Hurry, Participate Now!!!

Shernii
Shernii

Answered on March 1, 2023 | 4 Likes

Ughh!; Is this really the best you could come up with; on this special day of ours!!? I was really expecting something better than this, just because I speak a lot and I know it irritates you, you gifted me a pacifier, I mean, seriouslyy?! Even if it's for the sake of joke, you really don't get me at all...

Girls Buzz
Girls Buzz

Answered on March 6, 2023 | 0 Likes

And we have a WINNER!!!! Congratulations @Shernii on winning this amazing contest! 

Here's the winning reply by her-

"Ughh!; Is this really the best you could come up with; on this special day of ours!!? I was really expecting something better than this, just because I speak a lot and I know it irritates you, you gifted me a pacifier, I mean, seriouslyy?! Even if it's for the sake of joke, you really don't get me at all..."

That's super creative! Congratulations on winning the Nykaa voucher worth Rs. 1000/-. We will co-ordinate with you over email soon!

image description