When an Indian Traditional Sweet meets Chocolate-Chocolate Peda Recipe2 minute
By Ruchi Sharma
One thing that brings a smile on your face any day and at any moment of time? It's undoubtedly CHOCOLATE! This one food is something that is often guilty of ruining your perfect diet plans! But we aren’t guilty of gorging on it at all!!! So, let’s get to celebrating this World Chocolate Day, with a sweet twist. We got this super easy breezy scrumptious recipe for you that can help with your chocolate craving all day. Something that you and all chocolate lovers at your home will love equally! A fusion of traditional pedas and yummy chocolate, here’s presenting CHOCOLATE PEDAS!
Cocoa Powder- 2 Tablespoon
Milk Powder- 3/4th Cup
Sweet Condensed Milk- 120 ml
Ghee- 2 Tablespoon
Roasted Cashew- For Garnish
Dried Cranberries- For Garnish
1. Heat a non-stick pan on low flame.
2. Add 1 tablespoon ghee.
3. Add the condensed milk.
4. In a separate bowl mix the cocoa powder and milk powder.
5. Add this mixture to the condensed milk.
6. Keep stirring till you get a thick mixture. The mixture will gradually leave the sides of the pan.
7. Transfer this mixture into a bowl.
8. Grease your hands with ghee and make small round balls of the mixture (If it feels too hot, let it cool for 2-3 minutes!)
9. Flatten the balls between your palms to give it a shape of peda.
10. Add a cashew nut and a cranberry on top!
Your yummy CHOCOLATE PEDAS are ready! Enjoy it as a dessert or even as a mid-evening sweet craving. Don’t forget to take a beautiful pic of the same, and tag us on Instagram with #girlsbuzzindia!